Respiratory Protection Training
Course Overview: This course covers types of respirators and when to use them, including the capabilities and limitations of respirators, the medical requirements for using respirators, how to fit-test and leak-test respirators, the care and maintenance of respirators, and the typical contents of a written respiratory protection program.
Who Should Take This Course? Respirator users, supervisors and ES&H personnel.
- Types of respirators and when to use them
- Capabilities and limitations of respirators
- Medical requirements for using respirators
- How to fit test and leak test respirators
- Care and maintenance of respirators
- Prerequisites: None
- Types of Respirators
- Exposure Assessment
- Respirator Selection
- Medical Requirements
- Fit Testing
- Leak Testing
- Respirator Discounts: For companies wishing to register multiple students